WakeMed Medical Park of Cary210 Ashville Ave | Cary, NC 27518
WakeMed Medical Park of Cary is a 125,000 square feet five-story medical office building. It’s located between Raleigh and the renowned Research Triangle Park which is among the top regions in the country to live and work. Several international businesses have headquarters in Cary including Caterpillar, MetLife and SAS Institute Inc., the largest privately held software developer in the world.
- WakeMed Cary Hospital is the only full service hospital in Cary, NC and is a Level III Trauma Center
- HOSPITAL SERVICES INCLUDE: Advanced Gastrointestinal Center, Critical Care & Emergency Department, Endoscopy, Heart & Vascular, Imaging, Laboratory, Nutrition, Neurodiagnostics/Sleep Center, Pregnancy & Childbirth, Rehabilitation, Surgical, Transfusion & Pain Management, and Weight Loss Servies.
- Hospital has nine operating rooms, two minor procedure rooms, and cystoscopy and endoscopy suites
- Campus includes a Primary Stroke Center and a Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Image services on campus have been designated a Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology